Coiltech Deutschland 2023
Coiltech is an international coil winding exhibition and conference, which will take place in Augsburg, Germany, between Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th March 2023.
The exhibition covers the following key areas:
- Materials, machines and techniques for the development, manufacture and maintenance of electric motors, transformers and generators
- Power distribution and industrial transformers
- Drive solutions for electromobility
- Coils in general
CVE’s Development Engineering Manager, Alex O’Farrell, will be presenting at the conference on Wednesday 29th March 2023 at 11:00 in Halle 3. Alex will present under the Manufacturing Technologies Session, chaired by G. Fabri, from University of L’Aquila, and the title of his presentation is “High Quality Welding of Stator Hairpins and Copper Conductors”.
You can find CVE’s stand in Halle 2, stand number B34, where Sales Manager, Chris Coaster, and Consultant, Nick Edge, will be pleased to discuss CVE’s electron beam welding machines for the fabrication of EV powertrain components. If you would like to arrange a meeting ahead of the exhibition, please email email@example.com.
Find Out More:
- Evflow – Electron Beam Welding Machine for EV Components
- Electrification Industry
- CVE Win Faraday Challenge Funding
- Welding Electrical Conductors for Electric Vehicles
- Electron Beam Welding of Busbars
- An Introduction to Electron Beam Welding
- Laser Welding vs Electron Beam Welding
Find out more about the exhibition and register on the organiser’s website.