CVE należy do sektora małych i średnich przedsiębiorstw (MŚP). W naszych trzech zakładach – w Cambridge (Wielkiej Brytanii), Massachusetts (Stany Zjednoczone) i Pekinie (Chiny) – zatrudniamy ponad 70 pracowników.
Zakres naszej działalności obejmuje m.in. inżynierię, testowanie, produkcję, sprzedaż, administrację i serwisowanie.
Mamy również międzynarodową sieć przedstawicieli reprezentujących naszą firmę, a także instalujących i serwisujących maszyny CVE na całym świecie.
Aktualne oferty pracy
Sales Agent - Germany
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, this role is to predominately prioritise supplier management and take lead in reviewing and negotiating contracts with vendors.
Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
- Organise and attend regular reviews with suppliers to discuss performance, future opportunities and any concerns that could impact CVE’s build programmes.
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes, new projects and activities.
- Purchase goods, material, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Monitor status of orders and ensure on time delivery including chasing internal works order processes to ensure timely completion.
- Attend onsite and offsite supplier meetings.
- Prepare reports, analysis and updates as and when required.
- Get involved and/or cover any work requirements within the Purchasing department when necessary.
- At least 2 years’ buying experience in a similar role.
- Commercially and financially astute.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative and independently.
- Clear communicator.
- Full UK driver’s license.
- Advantage – qualified to CIPs level or equivalent.
- Advantage – experience as a Buyer within engineering/manufacturing industry.
- 38 basic weekly hours working within/between the hours 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
- Pension scheme; a level of contribution is made by the Company.
- Medical scheme; a level of contribution is made by the Company.
- Company-wide bonus scheme; based on Company performance.
- Subsidised gym membership
- Weekly Pilates class at work
- Social and wellbeing; company socials and wellbeing events/activities throughout the year.
To apply, or for more information, please email email@example.com.
CVE is seeking to appoint a Sales Agent to develop and promote the sales of CVE products in the sales territory: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Our products include electron beam welding systems, either in vacuum or with local vacuum, and laser welding systems, either with a shielding gas, in a vacuum, or with a local vacuum – as well as associated technologies, such as Surfi-Sculpt.
If you have the relevant experience in the sales of capital equipment, welding, engineering, or similar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.