Somos una pequeña y mediana empresa (PYME) con más de 70 empleados entre nuestras tres oficinas: Cambridge (Reino Unido), Massachusetts (EE. UU.) y Pekín (China).
Desempeñamos diferentes funciones, entre ellas: ingeniería, pruebas, producción, ventas, administración y mantenimiento.
También contamos con una red de agentes que trabaja a nivel internacional y se encarga de representar, instalar y realizar el mantenimiento de máquinas de CVE.
Ofertas de empleo
Field Service Technician - CVE Inc. USA
Sales Agent - Germany
We are currently seeking a full-time Field Service Engineer to join our global Customer Support Team. The role will be based at CVE Inc, MA. The candidate will be responsible for providing prompt support to CVE customers both in the field and remotely.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Provide field support, which includes maintenance, calibration, troubleshooting and repairs, upgrades, installation, commissioning and training
- Support customers remotely by phone and email
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- High school diploma or equivalent with 3 years relevant experience as a minimum
- Competent in electrical safety procedures and practices
- Ability to read and understand mechanical schematics
- Good knowledge of electrical components and theory
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills, with close attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Electron beam welding
- Troubleshooting electrical systems
- Working with high voltage power supplies
- Working with vacuum
- 480 Volt 3 phase circuits
- PC networking/systems
- PLC and CNC controls
- Travelling worldwide but primarily USA, Canada and Mexico
- Due to the nature of the work, candidate must be physically able to carry out a level of physical work (be able to lift up to 50 pounds)
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Clean passport; no visa/passport bans
- No criminal charges that would prevent security clearance into customer sites specifically in the USA
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, and would like further information including remuneration and benefits, please apply below.
CVE is seeking to appoint a Sales Agent to develop and promote the sales of CVE products in the sales territory: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
CVE products include electron beam welding systems, either in vacuum or with local vacuum, and laser welding systems, either with a shielding gas, in a vacuum, or with a local vacuum – as well as associated technologies, such as Surfi-Sculpt.
If you have relevant experience in the sales of capital equipment, welding, engineering, or similar: please apply below or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.