CVE will be exhibiting at CWIEME in Berlin, 10-12 May 2022.
CWIEME is the Coil Winding, Insulation, Electronic Manufacturing Exhibition, which has the global coil winding, transformer, electric motor, generator, and e-mobility supply chain all in one place.
Visit our Stand
You can find us in Hall 6 at stand 2E02, where we will be happy to discuss our new electron beam welding machine EVflow, suitable for welding electric vehicle (EV) powertrain components including motors, batteries, and inverters.
Meet the Team
On the stand you will find Chris Coaster, Sales Manager, Nick Edge, Consultant, and Alex O’Farrell, Development Engineering Manager, who all look forward to meeting you! To arrange a meeting in advance of the exhibition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the Solution for Your Engineering Challenge
CWIEME is the the largest global event dedicated to the coil winding transformer, electric motor, generator and e-mobility supply chain, which enables global knowledge exchange.
Find the solutions to your latest engineering challenge among the over 600 leading components, raw material and process machinery manufacturers.
Product sectors include:
- Adhesives, resins, and coatings
- Electromechanical components
- Electronic and electrical components
- Electric powertrain components
- Insulation and shielding materials
- Intermediate semi-finished products and materials
- IT & software
- Motor components and accessories
- Other machines and manufacturing systems
- Transformer components and accessories
- Winding systems and supplies
For more information on the event, please visit the organiser’s website.